Monday, January 20, 2014

Day Twenty: Holey pants and Bathroom books

Eeek! I can't believe I've already fallen behind in recording my progress! Since I last wrote, I have gotten rid of:


#98-112. magazines
#113. Christmas tin
#114. Whisk (we have a metal one we like better)

#115. ice bucket
#116-117. glasses
#118. old coffee tin



#119. Strawberry Shortcake toy case
#120. Tina Fey's book
#121. "Cake Doctor" cupcake cookbook
#122. Calvin & Hobbes book
#123. another Calvin & Hobbes book
#124. Soup cookbook


#125. yoga pants. One of my favorite pairs got a giant rip in them. I almost thought about sewing them but the bottoms were pretty tattered, too. So I tearfully said farewell and threw them away.


#126. vintage fur-trimmed boots (not pictured, gave to my Mom & forgot to photograph)
#127. metal microscope case
#128. green ceramic shell vase (an Etsy shop reject)
#129. mustard Melmac platter
#130. Bathroom trivia book
#131. Bathroom puzzle book (there's just something weird about bathroom books. They remind me of a certain Seinfeld episode.)

 
 
More to come tomorrow, I couldn't fit it all in one post!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment