Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Catching up: Day 4-7

Day Four: (no picture)

#74. book
#75. book
#76. book
(are you sensing a theme here?)
#77. book
#78. book
#79. necklace-from the 1928 line from Kohl's

Day Five:




















#80. metal jeweled barrette
#81. wooden pencil cup
#82. ceramic Santa
#83. metal mail organizer/letter holder
#84. brass plant stand on casters
#85. dog reindeer costume (both dogs too big for it now)

 
#86. retro glass (faded and chipped-threw away)
#87. perpetual calendar/pen holder (rusted/pen holder broke-threw away)

Day Six:


#88. "Something's Cookin' in the Mountains" cookbook
#89. tiny ceramic duck
#90. World's Best Mom mug (small interior chip or I would have gifted to my mom)
#91. sewing machine-shaped brooch
#92. Mexican souvenir bowl

Day Seven:

#93. vintage basket weave clock (did not sell in my Etsy shop or in my ill-fated antique booth)
#94. weird 3-sided pendant that looks like a stoplight, with red, green & yellow stones
#95. miniature cocktail shaker. I do not need miniature when it comes to cocktails.
#96. drinking glass, mod retro pattern. This is cute but not vintage and I have too many odd glasses that are not part of a matching set...
#97. purple pottery ashtray, has a small chip or I'd sell it
 
 
I can't believe I'm almost up to 100 items already!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment